Personally, I’m not above this.
Need a pep talk?
giogin-horowitz asked: Tell me about.. the inspiration of your music :)
Hey, thanks for the interest. I’ve thought about this, and I guess the music inspires itself. That isn’t to allude to some romantic or sensationalised cliché by the way; I mean that usually I start with one sound or tone that I like and then play something with it and figure out something that sounds cool. When I do I record it. From there everything is a reaction; I listen to that recording, and then add things, and then react musically to those additions and so on until I feel like the song is complete. It’s self-perpetuating. The inspiration is borne of an enjoyment of music I think, and wanting to create good music. It’s a manifestation of my sensibilities, so it’s the culmination of everything that contributes to what I am and the implication of that for my perception of good music. That’s what my inspiration is - whatever has made me make the decisions I do about my music.
Thanks a lot to anybody here that listened, voted, liked or reblogged it. I didn’t win, but I did get a small Twitter shout out from Strange Famous, haha.
livelbd-deactivated20120103-dea asked: Your music is so soothing and mellow... can't get over it. beautiful.
Thanks a lot, I’m glad the shameful auto-play on my page caught a sympathiser. I’m working on an album with a friend between work and deadlines at the minute. I’ll make sure to link you to it when it’s done. Cheers again.
I remixed the Metermaids track ‘Bad Things’, featuring Sage Francis and B. Dolan, and Strange Famous Records made me a finalist. Check it out, and if you like it you can vote for me here or just head over to on the Strange Famous Records Facebook page here and go nuts. Reblogging this would actually help me out a lot, but I’m happy if you just like it.
- R1, R2, L1, R2, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up.
- "Say good night, Mr. Diaz."
- Shooting the moon with a sniper in GTA3 and watching it get bigger.
- Pogo the Monkey.
- Triad Fish Vans handling surprisingly well.
- Entering the flying car cheat in Vice City, hopping in a tank, turning its gun to the back and firing to gain speed and lift, then flying across the bridge to the second island before you were allowed to.
- Zombie Elvis Found!
- "Strech Aaaaarmstrooonnngggg is noooowww in your woooorllllldddd"
- "I’ma rhyme ‘til I can’t rhyme no more, burn ‘til there’s no burn no more, shine ‘til there’s no shine no more, ‘til the earth can’t turn no more, until I’m 5’9" no more, I’M THE KIIIIIING"
- Hunting for Bigfoot and only finding the ghost car.
- Drawing and playing GTA on paper in school.
- Having sex with a hooker then killing her to get your money back.
- Kill Frenzy (Who’s Frenzy?)
- Never using the car you parked in the save zone for fear of losing or damaging it.
- Gym, save, save, gym, save, save, gym, save, save, gym.
- Candy Suxxx.
- Ruining friendships over the San Andreas co-op screen restriction.
- Perrenials being the worst fucking vehicles ever.
If this is reblogged, add your own!
ozmatic asked: Dope Sounds.. glad you followed me. Thanks!
Yo! Cheers. Sorry I didn’t see this sooner. Hotmail decided to dump all Tumblr related mail into Junk.